Price: for price quotes please contact one of our advisors
For high risk installations. Such as banks, jewellery stores, gun shops, lottery shops, etc.
The kit consists of three passive digital volumetric infrared with Quad sensor, with active anti-mask (complies with EN50131-2-2 grade 3) 15m / 90º coverage. Microprocessor based design with signal processing algorithm, for better detection and greater resistance to false alarms.
– A low profile piezoelectric siren, for indoor use, certified by EN50131 Grade 3 installations. Sound protection from 101 DB to 1m.
– An LCD keyboard for ProSYS control panels. 2 × 16 character LCD screen. Elegant and professional design. Backlit display. Intuitive user interface menus
– An inertial element with an intelligent vibration detector, learning system for automatic sensitivity control. Tricolour LED for status information. Integration time and pulse counter with false alarm discrimination.
– Advanced GSM / GPRS voice module. Wired connection to the central BUS. Remote programming with bidirectional program through GSM data channel. Complete simulation of the RTB line. Operating, main or support systems. GSM Four-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, GPRS class 10
– Bidirectional micro-processed alarm center, 8 wired zones expandable to 40 hybrid zones using cable expanders, via radio or bus. Allows up to 40 Risco BUS detectors to be connected directly to the 4-wire bus. The control panel incorporates the bus detector expander for up to 32 detectors. 60 user codes, 4 participations, 4 groups per participation. From 6 to 38 programmable outputs. Up to 8 supervised power supplies. Memory of 250 expandable events.
+ Super special offer: video recorder with two Sony night cameras for only 500€ (Grade 3 customers only).